How To Install Stock Rom On Samsung
To install a stock ROM on a Samsung device, you will need to:
- Download the firmware for your device from a reliable source. You can typically find the firmware for your device by searching online for the model number of your device followed by “firmware”.
- Install the Samsung USB drivers on your computer. These drivers are necessary for your computer to recognize your device when it is connected.
- Extract the firmware file that you downloaded in step 1 to a folder on your computer.
- Boot your Samsung device into Download mode. To do this, turn off your device, then press and hold the volume down, power, and home buttons simultaneously.
- Connect your Samsung device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Odin, a software used to install firmware on Samsung devices, on your computer.
- In Odin, click the “AP” button, then select the firmware file that you extracted in step 3.
- Make sure that the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are selected in Odin.
- Click the “Start” button to begin installing the firmware. The installation process may take several minutes to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, your Samsung device will automatically reboot and should be running the stock ROM.
Note: Installing a stock ROM will erase all data from your device, so it is important to make a backup of any important files before proceeding. Additionally, it is important to carefully follow the steps above to ensure that the installation process is successful. If you are unsure about any of the steps or are not comfortable performing them, it is recommended to seek the assistance of a professional.