How To Update Mac OS To Latest Version
To update your Mac to the latest version of macOS, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- Click on the Updates tab at the top of the App Store window.
- If there is an update available for your Mac, you will see a notification for it here. Click the Update button next to the notification to begin the update process.
- If there are multiple updates available, you can click the Update All button to install all of them at once.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process. This may include entering your Mac’s password and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the update.
It’s important to note that you may need to have a certain amount of free space on your Mac’s hard drive in order to install the update. If you don’t have enough free space, you may need to delete some files or move them to an external storage device before you can proceed with the update.