How To Change Default Web Browser Windows 7
To change the default web browser in Windows 7, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Start” button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- In the “Start menu”, click on the “Control Panel” link.
- In the “Control Panel” window, click on the “Programs” category.
- Under the “Programs” category, click on the “Make a file type always open in a specific program” link.
- In the “Set Associations” window, scroll down to the “Web browser” section.
- Click on the current default web browser, then click on the “Change program” button.
- In the “Open with” window, select the web browser you want to set as the default and click “OK”.
- Close the “Set Associations” window. The new default web browser will now be used whenever you open a link or click on a web page.
Note: If the web browser you want to set as the default is not listed in the “Web browser” section, you may need to install it first. You can usually download and install a new web browser from the Internet.