Perplexing and Bursty Ways to View Analytics on your WordPress Site
Are you a website owner? Do you like to identify which pages/posts are performing better or worse? Well, Google Analytics is the perfect tool for you. It provides you with data on how users interact with your website, including information such as page views, bounce rate, average session duration, and the percentage of new visitors. Wow! How amazing is that? Moreover, Google Analytics also offers insights into the performance of your blog and can identify the areas that need improvement. So, if you want to set up Google Analytics, you first need a Google account. Once you have signed up, you can follow the below steps:
- Go to Google Analytics and create an account for your website.
- Install the Google Analytics tracking code on your website. You can use plugins like MonsterInsights or GA Google Analytics which will install the code for you.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account and start exploring the data.
Do you love a simple and easy-to-use interface for viewing analytics? Jetpack is the perfect solution for you. It is the most popular WordPress plugin that offers website stats, security, speed, and much more. Moreover, Jetpack also provides real-time statistics to monitor your website traffic, the number of visitors per day, week, and month. All you have to do is install Jetpack and activate the Stats module. Then, go to your WordPress dashboard and click on the ‘Jetpack’ menu option. Next, select the ‘Site Stats’ option and view your website statistics.
Are you someone who would like to track your website analytics without having any technical knowledge? MonsterInsights is the perfect tool for you. It connects your WordPress site to Google Analytics and provides you with a complete view of your website’s performance right inside your WordPress dashboard. Moreover, MonsterInsights offers user-friendly reports and insights such as the number of visitors, top landing pages, bounce rates, and much more. To set up MonsterInsights, follow the below steps:
- Install and activate the MonsterInsights plugin.
- Configure the plugin by entering your Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- Connect your Google Analytics account with MonsterInsights.
- View and explore your website analytics in your WordPress dashboard.
Do you like inbuilt features? WordPress.com Stats is an inbuilt feature that comes with WordPress.com sites. It provides website analytics such as the number of visitors, popular pages, post views, and search terms. Moreover, WordPress.com Stats also provide real-time statistics to monitor your website traffic and adjust marketing strategies accordingly. To view analytics on WordPress.com Stats, follow the below steps:
- Sign in to your WordPress.com account.
- Go to your site’s dashboard and click on the ‘Stats’ tab.
- Explore and view your website analytics.
Are you looking for a powerful and intuitive analytics tool? Clicky is the perfect solution for you that provides detailed real-time statistics, including the number of visitors, site actions, heat maps, and much more. Moreover, Clicky also offers an intuitive interface that makes it easy to use and understand. To set up Clicky, follow the below steps:
- Create an account on Clicky’s website.
- Install the Clicky WordPress plugin.
- Configure the plugin and enter your Clicky tracking code.
- View and explore your website analytics.
In conclusion, understanding analytics is crucial for website owners as it helps them to identify which pages/posts are performing better or worse and where their traffic is coming from. Therefore, Google Analytics, Jetpack, MonsterInsights, WordPress.com Stats, and Clicky are some of the best analytics tools available for WordPress users. So, use any of these tools to track your website’s performance and make informed decisions to improve it.