(microsoft sql server) Saving changes is not permitted. [Solved]
This turorial shows how to solve this problem. If you are experiencing this problem follow this tutorial to the end.
- Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Change anything in your table.
- Go to the Tools menu, click on Options.
- click Designers In the navigation pane of the Options window.
- Uncheck the Prevent saving changes that require the table re-creation check box.
- Finally click OK.
Saving changes is not permitted. The changes you have made require the following tables to be dropped and re-created. You have either made changes to a table that can’t be recreated or enabled the option Prevent saving changes that require the table to be re-created.