How To Use Truecaller: Caller ID & Block: A Step-by-step Beginner’s Ultimate Guide
Truecaller is a caller ID and spam blocking app that allows you to identify unknown numbers and block unwanted calls and texts. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use Truecaller:
- Download and install the Truecaller app on your smartphone. You can find it in the App Store (for iPhone) or Google Play Store (for Android).
- Open the app and create an account. You can sign up using your phone number or email address.
- Set up your profile. You can add a profile picture and set your name in the “Settings” menu.
- Enable the caller ID and spam blocking feature. Go to the “Settings” menu and tap on “Caller ID & Spam.” Toggle the “Caller ID & Spam” switch to “On” to enable the feature.
- Identify unknown numbers. When you receive a call from an unknown number, Truecaller will display the caller’s name and location (if available) on your phone’s screen.
- Block unwanted calls and texts. To block a number, go to the “Call Log” or “Messages” tab and tap on the number you want to block. Then, tap on the “Block” button. You can also block numbers by going to the “Settings” menu and selecting “Block List.”
- Use other features. Truecaller offers a number of other features, including the ability to search for phone numbers, create a list of favorites, and send text messages. You can access these features by tapping on the search icon in the top right corner of the app.
That’s it! You’re now ready to use Truecaller to identify unknown numbers and block unwanted calls and texts.