How To Upload A Video On YouTube From A Computer
To upload a video to YouTube from a computer, follow these steps:
- Go to youtube.com and sign in to your YouTube account. If you don’t have a YouTube account, you will need to create one.
- Click on the camera icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “upload video” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “select files to upload” button and choose the video file you want to upload from your computer. You can also drag and drop the video file into the upload box.
- As the video is uploading, you can add a title, description, and tags to the video. You can also choose the privacy setting for the video (public, private, or unlisted).
- When you are finished adding information to the video, click the “publish” button.
- The video will now be uploaded to YouTube and will be visible to the public (assuming you selected the “public” privacy setting). It may take some time for the video to process and become available for viewing.
Note: To upload a video to YouTube, you will need a Google account. If you don’t already have a Google account, you can create one for free. You will also need to agree to YouTube’s terms of service and community guidelines before you can upload a video.