How To Make Windows 7 Virtual Machine Full Screen In Oracle VM VirtualBox Version 7.0.4
To make a Windows 7 virtual machine full screen in Oracle VM VirtualBox Version 7.0.4 r154605, you can install the “Guest Additions” for the virtual machine. Here are the steps to do this:
- Start the Windows 7 virtual machine in Oracle VM VirtualBox.
- Click on “Devices” in the menu at the top of the window.
- Select “Insert Guest Additions CD Image.” This will mount the Guest Additions ISO file as a virtual CD in the virtual machine.
- Open Windows Explorer in the virtual machine and navigate to the mounted CD.
- Double-click on the VBoxWindowsAdditions.exe file to start the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, reboot the virtual machine.
- After reboot go to View on the top menu and select “Full-screen mode”
Once you have done this, the Windows 7 virtual machine should be able to run in full-screen mode.