How To Download And Install Windows 11 ISO On Oracle Virtualbox
Windows 11 does not currently exist. The latest version of the Windows operating system is Windows 10. If you want to download and install Windows 10 on Oracle VirtualBox, you can follow the steps outlined in my previous response.
To summarize, here are the steps to download and install Windows 10 on Oracle VirtualBox:
- Download and install Oracle VirtualBox on your computer.
- Launch VirtualBox and click the “New” button to create a new virtual machine.
- In the “Create Virtual Machine” window, enter a name for your virtual machine and select “Windows” as the operating system and “Windows 10” as the version. Click “Next” to continue.
- On the next screen, specify the amount of memory (RAM) you want to allocate to the virtual machine and click “Next”.
- On the next screen, choose “Create a virtual hard disk now” and click “Create” to proceed.
- In the “Create Virtual Hard Disk” window, select “VDI (VirtualBox Disk Image)” as the hard disk file type and click “Next”.
- On the next screen, choose “Dynamically allocated” as the storage type and click “Next”.
- In the “File location and size” window, specify the size of the virtual hard disk and the location where you want to save it. Click “Create” to proceed.
- After creating the virtual machine, select it and click the “Settings” button.
- In the “Settings” window, go to the “Storage” section and click the “Empty” optical drive under the “Controller: IDE” section.
- Click the “Add Optical Drive” button and select the “Add ISO” option.
- In the “Add ISO Image” window, browse to the location where you have saved the Windows 10 ISO file and select it. Click “Open” to add the ISO file to the virtual machine.
- Click “OK” to close the “Settings” window.
- Start the virtual machine by clicking the “Start” button. The Windows 10 installation process will begin.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Note: During the installation process, you will be asked to enter a product key to activate Windows 10. If you don’t have a product key, you can use a trial version of Windows 10. However, you will need to purchase a valid product key to continue using Windows 10 after the trial period expires.