How To Change Default Web Browser Windows 10
To change the default web browser in Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Open the Start menu and click on the “Settings” icon (it looks like a gear).
- In the “Settings” window, click on the “Apps” category.
- In the “Apps & features” section, click on the “Default apps” link on the left side of the window.
- Scroll down to the “Web browser” section and click on the current default web browser. A list of installed web browsers will appear.
- Select the web browser you want to set as the default and click “OK”.
- Close the “Settings” window. The new default web browser will now be used whenever you open a link or click on a web page.
Note: If the web browser you want to set as the default is not listed in the “Web browser” section, you may need to install it first. You can usually download and install a new web browser from the Internet.