Visual Studio 2019: The Power Behind Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
Have you ever wondered what makes it easier for developers to create software for Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS? Well, wonder no more! Visual Studio 2019 is the answer to all your programming needs. This IDE is packed with features that help you write, debug, and deploy code with speed and efficiency.
Step 1: The Windows Version Conundrum
However, before you can start using Visual Studio 2019, you need to determine which version of Windows is installed on your computer. This can be a perplexing task for some.
- Place your hands on the keyboard and press the Windows key + R.
- Now, type in “winver” and press “Enter”.
- Your computer will seemingly undergo some unknown mystifying process, and the “About Windows” dialog box will appear. Here, you can see your version number and build number.
Step 2: Downloading Visual Studio 2019 – The Bursts of Excitement Begin!
Having determined your computer’s version, the next thing you need to do is download Visual Studio 2019.
- First, go to the Microsoft website’s Visual Studio 2019 download page (https://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/).
- On the download page, you will see a download button. Click it!
- You’ll be asked to sign in with a Microsoft account that you may or may not have. If you don’t have one, don’t worry! The process to create a new one is just what you need to enliven your day.
- You’ll now be prompted to select an edition and language to download. Fortunately, it’s all straight-forward and bursting with options. You can choose between the Community, Professional, or Enterprise edition.
- With your download choices thriving, click the download button again!
Step 3: Installing Studio 2019 – Get Set, Go Bursting With Excitement!
Now that you’ve downloaded Visual Studio 2019, it’s time to install it.
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer and double-click it to start the installation process.
- An installation window will pop up with several options that will make your programming needs burst with excitement. Select your preferred options.
- Then, click the install button that awaits, and let the installation process begin. Depending on the options you’ve selected and your machine’s speed, this could take several minutes.
- Once complete, whenever you feel like coding, launch Visual Studio 2019 and start coding with aplomb!
The process of downloading and installing Visual Studio 2019 is as simple as taking a few clicks, and you’ll be bursting with excitement once you do. As a programmer or developer, the IDE provides a powerful and efficient environment that’s highly recommended. With this guide, you should be able to download and install Visual Studio 2019 yourself. So go ahead, and happy coding friends!