How to add a subscribe button to all your YouTube videos
You can add custom subscribe button that appears at the bottom right side of your Youtube videos. Make appealing button asking people to subscribe to you channel. This increases subscribers because the branding watermark is embedded to all videos on your channel. You can customize how the branding watermark appears on your videos.
Their are various way on how to display the subscribe button :
- Show the branding watermark through out the entire video.
- Show branding watermark at the end of the video.
- Custom time
Add your branding watermark or Subscribe Button To All Your Youtube Videos :
Step 1. Sign in to YouTube Studio beta. https://studio.youtube.com/
Step 2. From the left menu, select Settings.
Step 3. Select Channel.
Step 4. Select Branding.
Step 5. Select Choose image and choose which image you’d like to use as your branding watermark.
Select the display time for the branding watermark:
- End of video: The branding watermark will appear for the last 15 seconds of the video.
- Custom start time: The branding watermark will begin showing at a time you choose.
- Entire video: The branding watermark will appear throughout the entire video.
Click Save changes. Now all your video will have a subscribe button added at the bottom right side.